Thursday 8 November 2012

Bedtime routine

Sanex Zero% Shower Gel
       Right guys I'm about to head to bed and thought I might share my night time routine with you! I'd say in the recent years as a teenager I have suffered from pretty appalling skin, but the past few months I think I have found the answer! See I used to faff around squeezing spots, visiting my GP, buying all these expensive products and they all seemed to work for about to week or so but then I was back to square one. My hero has been Sanex Zero% Shower Gel (I know I know... shower-gel!? but trust me it works wonders!) Sanex  Zero% shower gel contains a reduced number of ingredients and 0% parabens, 0% colourants, 0% phthalates and 0% phenoxyethanol. This is why i feel it really works, your not damaging or irritating your skin. I really do recommend this product to anyone, high-street price and works wonders! it really has helped me and I'm feeling a lot more confident about my skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment